Casual Friday: The flowered Shirt

23:11

I have had this shirt for a long time, probably for over 6 years (yeah it fits alright and still in good condition ).
I bought it when I was graduating from high school (secondary school ), fell in love with it because of the flower details

I wore it on the graduation day. When I wore it then, i was a complete mess, my sense of fashion and style was a little ugh, but it's a different case right now.

I decided to go for a casual look today but with a little touch of corporate. Paired the shirt with a black Jean and my favorite sandals at the moment with a pink satchel.

The accessories were a gold and black necklace, a gold earring both gifts from my aunt and a Rolex watch.

Hope you like this look.

Have a blessed weekend ahead.
XOXO

Konyinsola

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow
Follow

Popular Posts

TheIconicAu

Lookbook Store

Choose from the wide selection of  Womens Clothing Online. And enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Topshop

Topshop  US
Fashion Bunker - BNKR