Black, White & Gold

00:29

It's been like forever since I have done the tuespo post, and I apologize for not doing one.
I have decided to be consistent with it because it like a guide to my everyday kinda style and it inspires me, hopefully it inspires you too.
This second edition involves the colors I am loving lately;  Black, White & Gold. These colors give off a clean, classy and sophisticated vibe. 

Shop The Look.

White shirt - White Bib Tie Front Shirt (Missselfridges)

Trousers - Fitted Cigarette trousers (Topshop)

Shoe - Spurr Clara Block Heels (TheIconicAu)

Bag - Marlene Bag by Marc B (Topshop)

Earring - The Amelia Earrings (Ambersceats)

Ring - The Harvie Ring (Ambersceats)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow! What a lovely pair, very simple and slassy. More like what I love..

    http://www.deveinmesite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Follow

Popular Posts

TheIconicAu

Lookbook Store

Choose from the wide selection of  Womens Clothing Online. And enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Topshop

Topshop  US
Fashion Bunker - BNKR