Friday Fives #3

11:51

                    Hey Babes!!! 

Am i the only one who is usually super excited about fridays, its not like i have a job i am tired of going to but i have been going for sewing classes and by friday i am super drained and looking forward to the weekend for some relaxation 

Shoes: In love with this shoe from jessicabuurman 


Skin care: Been loving sugar scrubs lately.  Just added it to my morning skincare routine and my skin has experienced a drastic change 

How-to use the sugar scrub

- Get the regular granulated sugar;  it could be plain or brown (I personally use the plain) 

- Apply your regular bathing soap or wash on your skin,  then use the sugar to scrub. 

That's it! 

Interior: How cool is this inverted triangle mirror.  Definitely need to try it out. 

Source: Bloglovin

Instagram : Loving this challenge #20daysofFlatlay.  Check out my instagram to find out more. 

Movie: My fave Telemundo series at the moment is "Manuel & Silvana"

Until next time babes!  Hope we all a fantastic weekend! 

XOXO

KONYINSOLA


LET'S CONNECT : TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TUMBLR

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

Hi there! I'm Konyinsola Daramola, a twenty-two year old Biochemist, fashion enthusiast and aspiring stylist. This is my personal space to document my evolving personal style, my journey to personal growth and the lessons learnt in between. I'm also an avid reader, amateur writer, Jesus Donkey and i draw sometimes.
Follow
Follow

Popular Posts

TheIconicAu

Lookbook Store

Choose from the wide selection of  Womens Clothing Online. And enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Topshop

Topshop  US
Fashion Bunker - BNKR