First Blog OOTD: My Go-To Style

01:53

Yaaayyyy!!! Finally posted my first blog personal outfit. Been wanting to do this for awhile now and I finally have. One of my goals of the month ✔

When it comes to my personal style, I am more of a shirt or top with jeans kinda girl. Always looking for something simple, comfortable but at the same time classy or stylish.
                    
                     Shirt: Forever 21
        Jeans: George Essential (Vintage)
                        Belt: Thrifted
                     Bag: Birthday gift
                 Shoe: American Eagle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow
Follow

Popular Posts

TheIconicAu

Lookbook Store

Choose from the wide selection of  Womens Clothing Online. And enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Topshop

Topshop  US
Fashion Bunker - BNKR