New Year Resolution: Draw/Sketch Consistently

06:25

This year I made a decision to draw/sketch more and it has been so much fun 

I joined a challenge created by Claire Idera (a Nigerian fashion illustrator based in UK) about a week ago and it has really helped to develop my talent and passion for drawing

The challenge involves drawing everyday for 30 days so as to develop the habit of drawing regularly. There is a list of designers for each day where you pick anything you love about them I.e. full outfits, shoes, bags e.t.c. and draw.

The pictures below show what I have done this past week.

What do you think about it? Do tell in the comment section

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow
Follow

Popular Posts

TheIconicAu

Lookbook Store

Choose from the wide selection of  Womens Clothing Online. And enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Topshop

Topshop  US
Fashion Bunker - BNKR