A Trip To Olumo Rock

13:01


This post is long overdue, anyways i spent 
children's day with some chiIdren in my church at Olumo rock in Abeokuta (under a rock) in Ogun state.




The experience was amazing, it brought back memories I had long forgotten. I have actually been to Olumo rock in senior secondary school 1(sss1), I remember how excited I was at that age.

I have definitely missed that. It had me thinking of how boring i have become (Harsh!!!    but the truth hurts).




This trip has pushed me to living life to the fullest, no excuses. All i pray for is provision, protection and divine direction from God.

Have you recently gone through any experience or situation that has changed the way you see life, do share in the comment section.

XOXO

KONYINSOLA.


Outfit Details

TOP: Vintage

JEANS: Newlook

SANDAL: Fandf clothing

BAG: Gift

BELT: Thrifted


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow
Follow

Popular Posts

TheIconicAu

Lookbook Store

Choose from the wide selection of  Womens Clothing Online. And enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Topshop

Topshop  US
Fashion Bunker - BNKR