10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

13:51

Its time to get a little personal with you all. Sometimes we all get carried away by the pictures and outfits and never really get to know the person behind it.

Most of the time social media lets us show the world what we want them to see not who we really are.

Decided to let you all know 10 things only close friends and family know about because you are all family to me

- My middle name is Titilayo.

- Not a huge fan of alcohol.

- I love Coke (Coca Cola) !!! all day any day.

- Laughter = Me. i laugh a lot, to the point the tears start to flow

- When i cook i pretend i am hosting my own cooking show

- I can't drive, should probably fix this.

- Biochemist by degree

- Never travelled out of the country.

- My ideal chill time is spent in my room with a book, a bottle of Coca Cola and snacks.

- I cry as much as i laugh.

There you have it! 10 things you didn't know about me but you know now. Would love to know about you all too, share something about you in the comments.

                   Outfit Details

    Off-shoulder Top - Custom made.

                  Denim: Denim Co.

            Sandals: FandF clothing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow
Follow

Popular Posts

TheIconicAu

Lookbook Store

Choose from the wide selection of  Womens Clothing Online. And enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Topshop

Topshop  US
Fashion Bunker - BNKR