Friday Fives: Front Knotted

12:17

TGIF everyone!!!! It's another Friday, time flies when you are busy. Hope everyone had a great week. Mine was a little trying, struggled with some things but God is in control.


Back to the topic at hand, I have been obsessed with the knotted front sandals and shoes. If you are following me on instagram (*gasps* don't tell me you are not, don't dull yourself follow me here) you would have seen
the image above on my feed.


There is something classy and sophisticated about it that can take the simplest of outfits to classy and on trend. 



Decided to share with you the top five that have caught my eye.

Image 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

Whats your take on the front knotted sandal or 
slipper? Yay or Nay 

XOXO

KONYINSOLA



Lets Connect: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They are quite interesting and looks so comfy but they might get dirty easily.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Follow

Popular Posts

TheIconicAu

Lookbook Store

Choose from the wide selection of  Womens Clothing Online. And enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Topshop

Topshop  US
Fashion Bunker - BNKR