What's In My Goody Bag: The Bloggerpoint Brunch 1

10:50

This post is definitely long overdue. Last month I had the privilege to meet fellow bloggers for brunch (read about my experience) and I didn't leave empty handed. Here's what I got
- A black tote from Elo Handmade bags
- Body mist from Kellecious
- Shea whipped cream from The Skin Apothecary
- La girl cosmetics eyeliner and lip liner from Beauty Revolution
- Castor oil from The Kinky Apothecary
- Crystal collagen gold powder eye mask
- A mini-flashlight key ring
- A necklace
- Body Tattoos
- Monoi L'Eau des valines Eau de toilette
- Super two biscuit.
Thank you to all the sponsors and the blogger point for the lovely goody bag.
                            XOXO
                     
                      KONYINSOLA
LET'S CONNECT:  TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

Hi there! I'm Konyinsola Daramola, a twenty-two year old Biochemist, fashion enthusiast and aspiring stylist. This is my personal space to document my evolving personal style, my journey to personal growth and the lessons learnt in between. I'm also an avid reader, amateur writer, Jesus Donkey and i draw sometimes.
Follow
Follow

Popular Posts

TheIconicAu

Lookbook Store

Choose from the wide selection of  Womens Clothing Online. And enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Topshop

Topshop  US
Fashion Bunker - BNKR